The Nike Menâ€™s Aeroloft 800 Vest is designed to keep you warm without too much weight. It is ideal for layering and features 800-fill goose down insulation. With areas of perforated ventilation and areas of lofted insulation there is enough heat kept in, whilst letting moisture out. Movement is easily achieved with a streamlined design and elastic materials.
- Reflective back zip pocket for secure small-item storage and enhanced visibility during low-light runs
- Packable design for convenient storage in the back zip pocket
- Hand strap for easy carrying while running
- Reflective strip at the top back for enhanced visibility in low light
- Fabric: Body/lining: Dri-FIT 100% polyester. Fill: minimum 90% goose down
- Machine wash cold and tumble dry low (with a tennis ball to help fluff up the down)
When superstar track and field coach Bill Bowerman met talented middle-distance runner Phil Knight, an unlikely partnership was formed.
Bowerman was looking for lighter, more durable running shoes for his Oregon University Runners, and Knight was searching for a way to make a living without having to give up athletics all together. The two put their heads together and came up with a shoe that featured outsoles modelled on a waffle iron – unconventional, but somehow it worked.
Bowerman and Knight named their new venture Nike, after the Greek goddess of victory, and began selling their shoes from out the boot of a car. From these humble beginnings, the company has grown into a sports industry market leader, and its distinctive ‘swoosh’ logo is arguably the most recognisable brand logo on the planet.
Despite this success, Nike’s mission statement remains the unchanged: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete in the world. Because if you have a body, you’re an athlete.