Nike Men’s Flex Running Short keeps you cool and comfortable with perforations. With an internal draw cord allows you to adjust the waist give you the best fit. There is a reflective ‘Oregon Project’ logo to add visibility whilst you are out running.
- Nike Flex fabric stretches with your body.
- Built-in liner offers sweat-wicking comfort.
- Perforated panels enhance breathability.
- Elastic waistband with an internal drawcord customizes the fit.
- 5" inseam for coverage that won't inhibit mobility.
- Zippered pocket on the right-back hip has a vapor barrier to help keep items dry.
- Reflective "Oregon Project" logo is screen printed on the lower-right panel.
- Hand pockets in the side seams and an additional drop-in pocket at the back-left hip provide extra storage for small items.
- 100% Polyester
When superstar track and field coach Bill Bowerman met talented middle-distance runner Phil Knight, an unlikely partnership was formed.
Bowerman was looking for lighter, more durable running shoes for his Oregon University Runners, and Knight was searching for a way to make a living without having to give up athletics all together. The two put their heads together and came up with a shoe that featured outsoles modelled on a waffle iron – unconventional, but somehow it worked.
Bowerman and Knight named their new venture Nike, after the Greek goddess of victory, and began selling their shoes from out the boot of a car. From these humble beginnings, the company has grown into a sports industry market leader, and its distinctive ‘swoosh’ logo is arguably the most recognisable brand logo on the planet.
Despite this success, Nike’s mission statement remains the unchanged: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete in the world. Because if you have a body, you’re an athlete.
You may also like....