The Nike Men's Power Speed Running Tight uses spandex to help lock down muscles in key zones for added support and mobility. The screen-printed graphic is reflective to enhance visibility in low-light, so you can focus all your attention on breaking your PB.
- Nike Power fabric delivers support and freedom of movement
- Reflective screen-printed graphic provides engineered support
- Zippered pocket on the right hip helps keep stored items dry and secure
- Screen print feels extra tight along the IT band and supportive where you need it. It starts at the hip, runs down the outside of the leg, across the knee and around the back, over the Achilles and ends at the back calf for a compressive fit and feel
- Drawcord is encased in a low-profile waistband for a comfortable, personalized fit
- 74% POLYESTER, 26% SPANDEX
When superstar track and field coach Bill Bowerman met talented middle-distance runner Phil Knight, an unlikely partnership was formed.
Bowerman was looking for lighter, more durable running shoes for his Oregon University Runners, and Knight was searching for a way to make a living without having to give up athletics all together. The two put their heads together and came up with a shoe that featured outsoles modelled on a waffle iron – unconventional, but somehow it worked.
Bowerman and Knight named their new venture Nike, after the Greek goddess of victory, and began selling their shoes from out the boot of a car. From these humble beginnings, the company has grown into a sports industry market leader, and its distinctive ‘swoosh’ logo is arguably the most recognisable brand logo on the planet.
Despite this success, Nike’s mission statement remains the unchanged: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete in the world. Because if you have a body, you’re an athlete.