Run faster with the Nike Power Tech Running Tight thanks to the elastic waistband and durable taping to maintain a streamline fit for speed. Full-length coverage with breathable mesh inserts also feature on these eye-catching printed tights.
- Nike Power fabric provides stretch and support
- Back knee and waistband mesh enhance ventilation
- Bonded side seams help eliminate distraction
- Full-length tight for great coverage and warmth
- Tight fit helps reduce irritation for zero distractions while running
- Elastic waistband has an internal drawcord to provide a personalised fit
- Multiple pockets secure small items
- Articulated gusset adds support and an ergonomic fit
- Reflective details enhance visibility in low-light conditions
- Zippers at the leg hems for easy on and off
- Gripper elastic at the ankles helps keep the tights in place
- ""Helix"" graphic is sublimated to maintain breathability
- 85% POLYESTER, 15% SPANDEX
When superstar track and field coach Bill Bowerman met talented middle-distance runner Phil Knight, an unlikely partnership was formed.
Bowerman was looking for lighter, more durable running shoes for his Oregon University Runners, and Knight was searching for a way to make a living without having to give up athletics all together. The two put their heads together and came up with a shoe that featured outsoles modelled on a waffle iron – unconventional, but somehow it worked.
Bowerman and Knight named their new venture Nike, after the Greek goddess of victory, and began selling their shoes from out the boot of a car. From these humble beginnings, the company has grown into a sports industry market leader, and its distinctive ‘swoosh’ logo is arguably the most recognisable brand logo on the planet.
Despite this success, Nike’s mission statement remains the unchanged: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete in the world. Because if you have a body, you’re an athlete.
You may also like....