When the day ends, your run is just getting started with the reflective details of Nike Men's Reflective Tech Tight. The full-length coverage features breathable mesh insets and durable taping to keep your fit snug and streamlined for speed.
- Dri-FIT knit fabric helps you dry and comfortable
- Reflective elements enhance visibility in low light
- Reinforced side seams add durability and a clean finish
- Full-length design provides great coverage and warmth
- Articulated gusset helps you move without restriction
- Zippered leg hems allow for easy on and off
- Gripper elastic helps keep tights in place around the ankle
- Elastic waistband and drawcord personalize your fit
- Body: Dri-FIT 240g. 85% polyester 15% spandex plain jersey. Mesh inner waistband: 152g. 81% polyester 19% spandex warp knit. Back knee: Dri-FIT 165g. 80% polyester (100% recycled) 20% spandex warp knit. Pocket: 130g. 100% polyester composite material assembly
When superstar track and field coach Bill Bowerman met talented middle-distance runner Phil Knight, an unlikely partnership was formed.
Bowerman was looking for lighter, more durable running shoes for his Oregon University Runners, and Knight was searching for a way to make a living without having to give up athletics all together. The two put their heads together and came up with a shoe that featured outsoles modelled on a waffle iron – unconventional, but somehow it worked.
Bowerman and Knight named their new venture Nike, after the Greek goddess of victory, and began selling their shoes from out the boot of a car. From these humble beginnings, the company has grown into a sports industry market leader, and its distinctive ‘swoosh’ logo is arguably the most recognisable brand logo on the planet.
Despite this success, Nike’s mission statement remains the unchanged: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete in the world. Because if you have a body, you’re an athlete.