A lightweight layer for coverage in moderate conditions, the Nike Storm Fly Men's Running Jacket is made to help keep runners dry and comfortable. Reflective elements offer added visibility during night or early morning runs.
- Storm-FIT fabric to help keep you dry and comfortable in moderate weather conditions
- Adjustable hem for a custom fit
- Mesh-lined zip pockets for secure, breathable storage
- Concealed vent at back for breathability
- Elastic trim at cuffs with mesh for breathability
- Reflective stripes for enhanced visibility in low light
- Fabric: Body: Storm-FIT 100% polyester. Mesh: 80% polyester/20% elastane.
- Machine washable
When superstar track and field coach Bill Bowerman met talented middle-distance runner Phil Knight, an unlikely partnership was formed.
Bowerman was looking for lighter, more durable running shoes for his Oregon University Runners, and Knight was searching for a way to make a living without having to give up athletics all together. The two put their heads together and came up with a shoe that featured outsoles modelled on a waffle iron – unconventional, but somehow it worked.
Bowerman and Knight named their new venture Nike, after the Greek goddess of victory, and began selling their shoes from out the boot of a car. From these humble beginnings, the company has grown into a sports industry market leader, and its distinctive ‘swoosh’ logo is arguably the most recognisable brand logo on the planet.
Despite this success, Nike’s mission statement remains the unchanged: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete in the world. Because if you have a body, you’re an athlete.
You may also like....