The NikeÂ® Men's Long Sleeve Sublimated Run Shirt is made to keep you moisture free and well ventilated. All-over stripes give this shirt a sporty look while the reflective loop on the back of this shirt, which also houses your music player keeps you stay safe during your early morning or evening runs.
- Dri-FITÂ® fabric to wick away sweat and help keep you dry and comfortable
- Rib crew-neck with interior taping for a comfortable fit
- Underarm and side mesh panels for optimal breathability
- Reflective loop at upper back to keep media-player cords out of the way
- All-over stripes for an athletic style
- Fabric: Dri-FITÂ® 100% polyester Machine washable
When superstar track and field coach Bill Bowerman met talented middle-distance runner Phil Knight, an unlikely partnership was formed.
Bowerman was looking for lighter, more durable running shoes for his Oregon University Runners, and Knight was searching for a way to make a living without having to give up athletics all together. The two put their heads together and came up with a shoe that featured outsoles modelled on a waffle iron – unconventional, but somehow it worked.
Bowerman and Knight named their new venture Nike, after the Greek goddess of victory, and began selling their shoes from out the boot of a car. From these humble beginnings, the company has grown into a sports industry market leader, and its distinctive ‘swoosh’ logo is arguably the most recognisable brand logo on the planet.
Despite this success, Nike’s mission statement remains the unchanged: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete in the world. Because if you have a body, you’re an athlete.
You may also like....