The Nike Tailwind Graphic Men's Running Shirt delivers comfort and breathability with lightweight Dri-FIT fabric and underarm mesh panels. Reflective details stand out when running in low light.
- Dri-FIT fabric to wick sweat away and help keep you dry and comfortable
- Rib crew with interior taping for a comfortable fit and classic look
- Bonded shoulder seams and flat interior seams for durability and minimal irritation
- Mesh underarm panels for strategic breathability
- Reflective elements for training in low light
- Graphic at front
- Fabric: Dri-FIT 85% polyester/15% cotton
When superstar track and field coach Bill Bowerman met talented middle-distance runner Phil Knight, an unlikely partnership was formed.
Bowerman was looking for lighter, more durable running shoes for his Oregon University Runners, and Knight was searching for a way to make a living without having to give up athletics all together. The two put their heads together and came up with a shoe that featured outsoles modelled on a waffle iron – unconventional, but somehow it worked.
Bowerman and Knight named their new venture Nike, after the Greek goddess of victory, and began selling their shoes from out the boot of a car. From these humble beginnings, the company has grown into a sports industry market leader, and its distinctive ‘swoosh’ logo is arguably the most recognisable brand logo on the planet.
Despite this success, Nike’s mission statement remains the unchanged: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete in the world. Because if you have a body, you’re an athlete.