The Nike Men's Tech Tights give a supportive and comfortable fit. The Dri-FIT fabric is designed to wick moisture away from the body, keeping you dry. For an adjustable fit the elastic waist has an interior drawcord and the back knee panels are mesh, giving extra air flow.
- Dri-FIT fabric to wick sweat away and help keep you dry and comfortable
- Elastic waist with interior drawcord for a snug, adjustable fit
- Mesh back knee panels for ventilation
- Back zip pocket for secure small-item storage
- Zip vents at cuffs for easy on and off
- Screen print for athletic style
- Reflective details for enhanced visibility in low-light conditions
- Fabric: Body: Dri-FIT 92% polyester/8% spandex. Back knee panels: Dri-FIT 80% recycled polyester/20% spandex
- This high-performance, microfibre, polyester fabric wicks sweat away from the body and moves it to the fabric surface, where it evaporates. As a result, Dri-FIT fabric helps you stay dry and comfortable.
When superstar track and field coach Bill Bowerman met talented middle-distance runner Phil Knight, an unlikely partnership was formed.
Bowerman was looking for lighter, more durable running shoes for his Oregon University Runners, and Knight was searching for a way to make a living without having to give up athletics all together. The two put their heads together and came up with a shoe that featured outsoles modelled on a waffle iron – unconventional, but somehow it worked.
Bowerman and Knight named their new venture Nike, after the Greek goddess of victory, and began selling their shoes from out the boot of a car. From these humble beginnings, the company has grown into a sports industry market leader, and its distinctive ‘swoosh’ logo is arguably the most recognisable brand logo on the planet.
Despite this success, Nike’s mission statement remains the unchanged: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete in the world. Because if you have a body, you’re an athlete.
You may also like....