Featuring a snug fit to cut down on distractions, the Nike Tech 8" Men's Running Shorts combine sweat-wicking fabric with flat-seam construction to pull sweat away from the skin while reducing irritation when your running heats up.
- Dri-Fit fabric to wick sweat away and help keep you dry and comfortable
- Wide elastic waist with interior drawcord for an adjustable fit
- Side pockets and back center pocket for secure storage
- Flat-seam construction to minimize chafing
- Reflective elements for enhanced visibility in low-light conditions
- 8-inch inseam based on size medium
- Machine washable according to the manufacturers instructions
When superstar track and field coach Bill Bowerman met talented middle-distance runner Phil Knight, an unlikely partnership was formed.
Bowerman was looking for lighter, more durable running shoes for his Oregon University Runners, and Knight was searching for a way to make a living without having to give up athletics all together. The two put their heads together and came up with a shoe that featured outsoles modelled on a waffle iron – unconventional, but somehow it worked.
Bowerman and Knight named their new venture Nike, after the Greek goddess of victory, and began selling their shoes from out the boot of a car. From these humble beginnings, the company has grown into a sports industry market leader, and its distinctive ‘swoosh’ logo is arguably the most recognisable brand logo on the planet.
Despite this success, Nike’s mission statement remains the unchanged: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete in the world. Because if you have a body, you’re an athlete.