Nike Tech Men's Running Tights deliver full-length coverage with breathable mesh insets, an elastic waistband and durable taping to keep your fit streamlined for speed. Dri-FIT knit fabric helps you stay dry and comfortable.
- Dri-FIT knit fabric
- Back-knee mesh panels enhance breathability in this high-heat zone
- Reinforced side seams add durability and a streamlined fit
- Full-length design provides great coverage and warmth
- Articulated gusset helps you move without restriction
- Zippered leg hems allow for easy on and off
- Gripper elastic helps keep tights in place around the ankle
- Elastic waistband and drawcord personalize your fit
- Reflective details remain visible in low-light conditions
When superstar track and field coach Bill Bowerman met talented middle-distance runner Phil Knight, an unlikely partnership was formed.
Bowerman was looking for lighter, more durable running shoes for his Oregon University Runners, and Knight was searching for a way to make a living without having to give up athletics all together. The two put their heads together and came up with a shoe that featured outsoles modelled on a waffle iron – unconventional, but somehow it worked.
Bowerman and Knight named their new venture Nike, after the Greek goddess of victory, and began selling their shoes from out the boot of a car. From these humble beginnings, the company has grown into a sports industry market leader, and its distinctive ‘swoosh’ logo is arguably the most recognisable brand logo on the planet.
Despite this success, Nike’s mission statement remains the unchanged: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete in the world. Because if you have a body, you’re an athlete.