The Nike Therma-Fit Run Gloves help keep your hands warm and insulated for zero distraction during your run.
Articulated fingers and palm sections add comfort and promote a natural range of motion. The insulating fleece lined properties of these Nike gloves ensure that you stay warm and free of chills even in cold, wet conditions.
- Innovative construction offers curved gussets that allow for a relaxed hand
- Articulated fingers and palm for added comfort and natural range of motion
- Extended and angled ergonomic cuff for warmth and integration with sleeves
- Retains insulating properties even in wet conditions
- Keeps cold air out and warm air in without the extra bulk
- Fleece lining for added warmth and comfort
- Fleece nose wipe on thumb
- Conductive thumb and forefinger tips provide touch screen compatibility
- Strategically placed silicone for added grip
When superstar track and field coach Bill Bowerman met talented middle-distance runner Phil Knight, an unlikely partnership was formed.
Bowerman was looking for lighter, more durable running shoes for his Oregon University Runners, and Knight was searching for a way to make a living without having to give up athletics all together. The two put their heads together and came up with a shoe that featured outsoles modelled on a waffle iron – unconventional, but somehow it worked.
Bowerman and Knight named their new venture Nike, after the Greek goddess of victory, and began selling their shoes from out the boot of a car. From these humble beginnings, the company has grown into a sports industry market leader, and its distinctive ‘swoosh’ logo is arguably the most recognisable brand logo on the planet.
Despite this success, Nike’s mission statement remains the unchanged: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete in the world. Because if you have a body, you’re an athlete.