Made from Storm-FIT fabric, the Nike Vapor WR Jacket provides excellent protection in the wet and wind. With good reflective features giving better visibility and strategically placed vents offering great breathability this jacket is juat made to go out running in bad weather.
- Storm-FIT 5 fabric to block out wind and rain to help keep you dry and comfortable
- Hood with bungee cord and toggle to help block out the elements
- Side zip pockets for secure storage
- Bonded vents at front and back for increased airflow
- Drawcord at hem for an adjustable fit
- Reflective elements for enhanced visibility in low light conditions
- Fabric: Storm-FIT 100% polyester
- Machine washable
When superstar track and field coach Bill Bowerman met talented middle-distance runner Phil Knight, an unlikely partnership was formed.
Bowerman was looking for lighter, more durable running shoes for his Oregon University Runners, and Knight was searching for a way to make a living without having to give up athletics all together. The two put their heads together and came up with a shoe that featured outsoles modelled on a waffle iron – unconventional, but somehow it worked.
Bowerman and Knight named their new venture Nike, after the Greek goddess of victory, and began selling their shoes from out the boot of a car. From these humble beginnings, the company has grown into a sports industry market leader, and its distinctive ‘swoosh’ logo is arguably the most recognisable brand logo on the planet.
Despite this success, Nike’s mission statement remains the unchanged: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete in the world. Because if you have a body, you’re an athlete.