Designed to provide a dynamic, glove-like fit, the Nike Zoom Elite+ 6 Men's Running Shoe helps keep the foot locked into place while delivering excellent breathability with large mesh panels along the upper.
- Shoe Category
- Ideal Use
- Leightweight/Road Running
- Approx. 275 grams
- Flywire construction for ultra-lightweight support and comfort
- Open mesh panels for enhanced comfort and breathability
- Nike Zoom forefoot unit for responsive, low-profile cushioning
- Carbon rubber heel for maximum durability
- Waffle pattern at the outsole for traction on a variety of surfaces
- Deep flex grooves along the length and width of the outsole for enhanced flexibility and a smooth ride
- Seamless interior for a plush, comfortable fit
- Carbon rubber in the heel for maximum abrasion resistance
- Reflective elements for enhanced visibility in low-light conditions
- Nike+ ready
When superstar track and field coach Bill Bowerman met talented middle-distance runner Phil Knight, an unlikely partnership was formed.
Bowerman was looking for lighter, more durable running shoes for his Oregon University Runners, and Knight was searching for a way to make a living without having to give up athletics all together. The two put their heads together and came up with a shoe that featured outsoles modelled on a waffle iron – unconventional, but somehow it worked.
Bowerman and Knight named their new venture Nike, after the Greek goddess of victory, and began selling their shoes from out the boot of a car. From these humble beginnings, the company has grown into a sports industry market leader, and its distinctive ‘swoosh’ logo is arguably the most recognisable brand logo on the planet.
Despite this success, Nike’s mission statement remains the unchanged: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete in the world. Because if you have a body, you’re an athlete.