With 360° reflectivity for low-light runs, the Nike Zoom Structure 18 Flash has 3 foam densities in the sole to slow your rate of pronation. The fit of the Structure 18 locks down your foot giving you a stable platform and smooth ride from start to finish. You will be leaving your competitors behind.
- Dynamic Support platform: Offers lightweight stability
- Fully reflective midsole: Remains visible in low-light conditions
- Bottom-loaded Nike Zoom unit: Allows smooth responsiveness
- Premium WaterShield liner wraps the foot: Provides a sock-like fit while helping with water protection
- Notches on each side of the tongue: Allow for easy on and off
- Compression molded Phylon and Cushlon foams fused together with heat: Creates a dual density cushioning system for the ultimate ride
- New firmer 3rd density foam runs from the heel to medial midfoot: Helps to slow the rate of pronation
- Rubber crash rail on the lateral outsole acts as a cushioning device at contact: Provides a smooth transition and enhances flexibility
- Heel-To-Toe Drop: 10mm
Revered by some of the worlds top athletes and crafted from their Dri-FIT fabric, a lightweight material that wicks away sweat keeping you cool and dry, Nike Running wear gives you the ultimate in style meets technology. Identified by their iconic swoosh Nike Running shoes gives you uncompromising performance, no matter the distance.