With 360° reflectivity for low-light runs, the Nike Zoom Structure 18 Flash has 3 foam densities in the sole to slow your rate of pronation. The fit of the Structure 18 locks down your foot giving you a stable platform and smooth ride from start to finish. You will be leaving your competitors behind.
- Dynamic Support platform: Offers lightweight stability
- Fully reflective midsole: Remains visible in low-light conditions
- Bottom-loaded Nike Zoom unit: Allows smooth responsiveness
- Premium WaterShield liner wraps the foot: Provides a sock-like fit while helping with water protection
- Notches on each side of the tongue: Allow for easy on and off
- Compression molded Phylon and Cushlon foams fused together with heat: Creates a dual density cushioning system for the ultimate ride
- New firmer 3rd density foam runs from the heel to medial midfoot: Helps to slow the rate of pronation
- Rubber crash rail on the lateral outsole acts as a cushioning device at contact: Provides a smooth transition and enhances flexibility
- Heel-To-Toe Drop: 10mm
When superstar track and field coach Bill Bowerman met talented middle-distance runner Phil Knight, an unlikely partnership was formed.
Bowerman was looking for lighter, more durable running shoes for his Oregon University Runners, and Knight was searching for a way to make a living without having to give up athletics all together. The two put their heads together and came up with a shoe that featured outsoles modelled on a waffle iron – unconventional, but somehow it worked.
Bowerman and Knight named their new venture Nike, after the Greek goddess of victory, and began selling their shoes from out the boot of a car. From these humble beginnings, the company has grown into a sports industry market leader, and its distinctive ‘swoosh’ logo is arguably the most recognisable brand logo on the planet.
Despite this success, Nike’s mission statement remains the unchanged: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete in the world. Because if you have a body, you’re an athlete.