Men's Nike AeroLoft Running Vest helps keep you warm when it's on and is easily packable when it's not. Designed for dark, chilly routes, it features body-mapped insulation with perforations to let heat out, wind resistance and reflective elements.
- Nike AeroLoft technology provides lightweight warmth with targeted ventilation.
- Nike Flex fabric stretches with your body.
- Body-mapped insulation optimizes warmth and mobility.
- Full-front zipper for easy on and off.
- Laser perforations between down-filled baffles on the front and back provide targeted ventilation.
- Packable design can fit into the zippered left hand pocket for convenient storage.
- Reflective tape on the shoulders helps enhance visibility in low-light conditions.
- 100% POLYESTER
When superstar track and field coach Bill Bowerman met talented middle-distance runner Phil Knight, an unlikely partnership was formed.
Bowerman was looking for lighter, more durable running shoes for his Oregon University Runners, and Knight was searching for a way to make a living without having to give up athletics all together. The two put their heads together and came up with a shoe that featured outsoles modelled on a waffle iron – unconventional, but somehow it worked.
Bowerman and Knight named their new venture Nike, after the Greek goddess of victory, and began selling their shoes from out the boot of a car. From these humble beginnings, the company has grown into a sports industry market leader, and its distinctive ‘swoosh’ logo is arguably the most recognisable brand logo on the planet.
Despite this success, Nike’s mission statement remains the unchanged: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete in the world. Because if you have a body, you’re an athlete.
You may also like....