Men's Nike AeroShield Running Jacket delivers a highly breathable wind and waterproof membrane for the ultimate in weather protection. Sealed seams, targeted ventilation and a runner-specific hood keep you going with zero excuses.
- Nike AeroShield technology provides total breathable protection from the elements.
- Side vents deliver airflow.
- Strategically mapped fabric minimizes noise distraction.
- Hand pockets in front feature waterproof zippers for secure storage.
- Full-front locking zipper for easy on and off.
- Dropped back hem adds coverage.
- Hood delivers coverage without distraction.
- 100% POLYESTER
When superstar track and field coach Bill Bowerman met talented middle-distance runner Phil Knight, an unlikely partnership was formed.
Bowerman was looking for lighter, more durable running shoes for his Oregon University Runners, and Knight was searching for a way to make a living without having to give up athletics all together. The two put their heads together and came up with a shoe that featured outsoles modelled on a waffle iron – unconventional, but somehow it worked.
Bowerman and Knight named their new venture Nike, after the Greek goddess of victory, and began selling their shoes from out the boot of a car. From these humble beginnings, the company has grown into a sports industry market leader, and its distinctive ‘swoosh’ logo is arguably the most recognisable brand logo on the planet.
Despite this success, Nike’s mission statement remains the unchanged: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete in the world. Because if you have a body, you’re an athlete.