The men's Air Zoom Pegasus 34 continues the legacy of this iconic Nike favourite, updated with a one-to-one fit.
Responsive in feel, secure in hold and offering breathable comfort, the Nike Pegasus 34 continues with an engineered upper, Zoom Air units and Cushlon foam to deliver responsive cushioning.
Dynamic Flywire cables help secure a one-to-one fit so you can go the extra mile in comfort.
- Shoe category: Neutral
- Ideal use: Road running
- Dynamic Fit technology delivers a one-to-one fit
- Engineered mesh upper offers lightweight ventilation
- Zoom Air units provide responsive cushioning
- Partial mesh bootie wraps the foot for a plush, comfortable fit. Notches at the tongue provide easy on and off
- Fitsole sockliner conforms to the shape of your foot to provide comfort and underfoot support
- Premium Cushlon ST foam provides soft and springy yet responsive cushioning with a supportive feel
- Rubber crash rail on the lateral outsole acts as a cushioning device at contact for a soft, smooth transition. The rubber is segmented to enhance flexibility
- Waffle pistons in the rubber outsole help absorb impact and provide multi-surface traction. Lugs have been turned sideways from the previous version to enhance cushioning
- Athletes: Mo Farah
Weight: 295g approx. (men's size 9)
Offset: 10mm (12mm forefoot, 22mm heel)
When superstar track and field coach Bill Bowerman met talented middle-distance runner Phil Knight, an unlikely partnership was formed.
Bowerman was looking for lighter, more durable running shoes for his Oregon University Runners, and Knight was searching for a way to make a living without having to give up athletics all together. The two put their heads together and came up with a shoe that featured outsoles modelled on a waffle iron – unconventional, but somehow it worked.
Bowerman and Knight named their new venture Nike, after the Greek goddess of victory, and began selling their shoes from out the boot of a car. From these humble beginnings, the company has grown into a sports industry market leader, and its distinctive ‘swoosh’ logo is arguably the most recognisable brand logo on the planet.
Despite this success, Nike’s mission statement remains the unchanged: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete in the world. Because if you have a body, you’re an athlete.
You may also like....