Conquer wet, rocky trails in the Nike Air Zoom Terra Kiger 5. A stripped down upper delivers a fast feel, while Nike React foam provides a smooth ride. Its ultra-lightweight design delivers durability, breathability and drainage when you’re on the move.
- Ideal use: Trail running
- Mesh at the upper is engineered for breathability, drainage and durability.
- Zoom Air unit in the heel gives responsive cushioning.
- Sticky rubber pod at the midfoot delivers wet-surface traction.
- Nike React technology is a lightweight, durable foam that delivers a smooth, responsive ride.
- Asymmetrical skins at the toe help enhance durability.
- Padded tongue helps relieve pressure caused by foot swelling over long mileage runs.
- Segmented rock plate in the forefoot helps shield your foot on rough terrain without sacrificing flexibility or groundfeel.
- Multi-directional traction lugs in the forefoot and heel are made from high abrasion rubber for enhanced grip on descents and ascents.
- Midfoot lacing system helps provide snug support.
You may also like....