Men's Nike Flex Stride 2-in-1 Running Shorts help you go the distance in comfort with high-stretch fabric, supportive inner shorts and zoned perforations to help keep you cool when your run heats up.
- Nike Flex fabric stretches with your body.
- Supportive inner shorts comfortably hug your body.
- Perforations in high-heat zones enhance ventilation.
- Low-profile elastic waistband with an internal drawcord customizes the fit. Drawcord has a repeat Nike
- Running trademark print.
- Zippered pocket on the right-back hip has a vapor barrier to help guard items from sweat. An internal corded loop helps secure a key.
- Additional drop-in pocket at the back left hip provides small-item storage.
- Outer shorts have a 5"" inseam to offer ideal coverage.
- Reflective diagonal side bar is heat transferred on the left leg to help enhance visibility in low-light conditions.
- 100% POLYESTER
When superstar track and field coach Bill Bowerman met talented middle-distance runner Phil Knight, an unlikely partnership was formed.
Bowerman was looking for lighter, more durable running shoes for his Oregon University Runners, and Knight was searching for a way to make a living without having to give up athletics all together. The two put their heads together and came up with a shoe that featured outsoles modelled on a waffle iron – unconventional, but somehow it worked.
Bowerman and Knight named their new venture Nike, after the Greek goddess of victory, and began selling their shoes from out the boot of a car. From these humble beginnings, the company has grown into a sports industry market leader, and its distinctive ‘swoosh’ logo is arguably the most recognisable brand logo on the planet.
Despite this success, Nike’s mission statement remains the unchanged: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete in the world. Because if you have a body, you’re an athlete.
You may also like....