ENGINEERED TO RUN FREELY.
Nike Free RN Flyknit 2018 Men's Running Shoe brings you miles of comfort with a Flyknit constructed upper that delivers even more zoned stretch and breathability than before. The outsole pattern adjusts to your every step for a dynamic ride, top to bottom.
- Gait type: Neutral
- Ideal use: Race running
- Flyknit constructed upper delivers zoned stretch and support.
- Dual-density midsole and tri-star outsole provide flexible cushioning.
- Dynamic heel is stretchy for a snug, adaptive fit.
- Flywire technology woven into the upper integrates with the laces for a dynamic, supportive fit through the midfoot.
- Texture has been added under the toe and heel to enhance traction in these high-abrasion zones.
- Weight: 7oz/199g (men's size 10) Offset: 8mm (14mm forefoot, 22mm heel) Last: MR-35-KT
When superstar track and field coach Bill Bowerman met talented middle-distance runner Phil Knight, an unlikely partnership was formed.
Bowerman was looking for lighter, more durable running shoes for his Oregon University Runners, and Knight was searching for a way to make a living without having to give up athletics all together. The two put their heads together and came up with a shoe that featured outsoles modelled on a waffle iron – unconventional, but somehow it worked.
Bowerman and Knight named their new venture Nike, after the Greek goddess of victory, and began selling their shoes from out the boot of a car. From these humble beginnings, the company has grown into a sports industry market leader, and its distinctive ‘swoosh’ logo is arguably the most recognisable brand logo on the planet.
Despite this success, Nike’s mission statement remains the unchanged: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete in the world. Because if you have a body, you’re an athlete.
You may also like....