Men's Nike Running Tights energize your run with a tight, supportive fit and breathable mesh insets. Their sweat-wicking technology and adjustable waistband keep you comfortable while you challenge your pace.
- Nike Power fabric provides a range of compression and support.
- Pocket with a vapor barrier helps guard items from sweat.
- Mesh panels enhance ventilation.
- Elastic waistband has an internal drawcord to provide a personalized fit. Drawcord has a repeat Nike Running and Swoosh design trademark print.
- Articulated gusset delivers an ergonomic, supportive fit.
- Zippers at the leg hems offer easy on and off.
- 92% POLYESTER
- 8% SPANDEX
When superstar track and field coach Bill Bowerman met talented middle-distance runner Phil Knight, an unlikely partnership was formed.
Bowerman was looking for lighter, more durable running shoes for his Oregon University Runners, and Knight was searching for a way to make a living without having to give up athletics all together. The two put their heads together and came up with a shoe that featured outsoles modelled on a waffle iron – unconventional, but somehow it worked.
Bowerman and Knight named their new venture Nike, after the Greek goddess of victory, and began selling their shoes from out the boot of a car. From these humble beginnings, the company has grown into a sports industry market leader, and its distinctive ‘swoosh’ logo is arguably the most recognisable brand logo on the planet.
Despite this success, Nike’s mission statement remains the unchanged: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete in the world. Because if you have a body, you’re an athlete.