RESIST WIND. SHIELD WATER.
Head out in the lightweight, wind-and-water resistant coverage of Men's Nike Shield Hooded Running Jacket. Its runner-specific design features a media pocket, vents and a fitted hood that stays in place while allowing for visibility as you speed along your route.
- Nike Shield fabric helps protect you from the elements.
- Front and back vents provide breathability.
- Hood with bungee offers adjustable coverage.
- Full-front zipper for easy on and off.
- Zippered side seam pockets offer secure storage. An internal audio pocket within the right pocket provides storage for a small media player.
- Reflective elements help enhance visibility in low-light conditions.
- Drop-tail hem offers extends coverage in the back.
- 100% POLYESTER
When superstar track and field coach Bill Bowerman met talented middle-distance runner Phil Knight, an unlikely partnership was formed.
Bowerman was looking for lighter, more durable running shoes for his Oregon University Runners, and Knight was searching for a way to make a living without having to give up athletics all together. The two put their heads together and came up with a shoe that featured outsoles modelled on a waffle iron – unconventional, but somehow it worked.
Bowerman and Knight named their new venture Nike, after the Greek goddess of victory, and began selling their shoes from out the boot of a car. From these humble beginnings, the company has grown into a sports industry market leader, and its distinctive ‘swoosh’ logo is arguably the most recognisable brand logo on the planet.
Despite this success, Nike’s mission statement remains the unchanged: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete in the world. Because if you have a body, you’re an athlete.