From warm up to cool down, Men's Nike Therma Sphere Element Running Top manages your body's natural heat with Nike Therma Sphere fabric. Foldover hand mittens and a 1/2-zip design provides customizable warmth so you can run in comfort despite dropping temperatures.
- Nike Therma Sphere fabric manages your body’s natural heat.
- 1/2-zip design offers adaptable coverage.
- Mittens at the sleeve cuffs provide additional warmth.
- Zippered pocket on the left chest is designed to secure a phone. An inner mesh pocket provides additional small-item storage.
- Articulated seams map the natural contours of your body to allow natural range of movement.
- 93% POLYESTER
- 7% SPANDEX
When superstar track and field coach Bill Bowerman met talented middle-distance runner Phil Knight, an unlikely partnership was formed.
Bowerman was looking for lighter, more durable running shoes for his Oregon University Runners, and Knight was searching for a way to make a living without having to give up athletics all together. The two put their heads together and came up with a shoe that featured outsoles modelled on a waffle iron – unconventional, but somehow it worked.
Bowerman and Knight named their new venture Nike, after the Greek goddess of victory, and began selling their shoes from out the boot of a car. From these humble beginnings, the company has grown into a sports industry market leader, and its distinctive ‘swoosh’ logo is arguably the most recognisable brand logo on the planet.
Despite this success, Nike’s mission statement remains the unchanged: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete in the world. Because if you have a body, you’re an athlete.