Brave the dropping temperature in the soft comfort of the Men's Nike Therma Sphere Element Running Top. Its sweat-wicking technology and brushed interior surface will help keep you dry while mittens at the end of the sleeves seal in warmth.
- Nike Therma Sphere fabric manages your body’s natural heat.
- Zippered pocket on the back-left hip secures small items.
- Thumbholes help secure the sleeve cuffs.
- Articulated seams map the natural contours of your body to allow natural range of movement.
- Reflective elements help enhance visibility on low-light runs.
- 93% POLYESTER
- 7% SPANDEX
When superstar track and field coach Bill Bowerman met talented middle-distance runner Phil Knight, an unlikely partnership was formed.
Bowerman was looking for lighter, more durable running shoes for his Oregon University Runners, and Knight was searching for a way to make a living without having to give up athletics all together. The two put their heads together and came up with a shoe that featured outsoles modelled on a waffle iron – unconventional, but somehow it worked.
Bowerman and Knight named their new venture Nike, after the Greek goddess of victory, and began selling their shoes from out the boot of a car. From these humble beginnings, the company has grown into a sports industry market leader, and its distinctive ‘swoosh’ logo is arguably the most recognisable brand logo on the planet.
Despite this success, Nike’s mission statement remains the unchanged: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete in the world. Because if you have a body, you’re an athlete.