The Nike Distance Running iPhone 6 Arm Band features a water-resistant pocket with a clear window for easy access to your smartphone while running. Stretch fabric and a D-ring fastener provide a secure, comfortable fit.
- Compression molding increases airflow
- Fused construction for seamless comfort and durability
- Clear window for touch-screen compatibility
- Stretch fabric and D-ring construction for a secure, custom fit
- Water-resistant pocket protects device against moisture
- Hook-and-loop hood and ear port lend ease-of-use
- Compatible with iPhone 6 Â®
- Reflective Swoosh stands out in low light
- Strap length: 11"
- Fabric: 50% TPU/34% nylon/10% spandex/6% polyurethane
When superstar track and field coach Bill Bowerman met talented middle-distance runner Phil Knight, an unlikely partnership was formed.
Bowerman was looking for lighter, more durable running shoes for his Oregon University Runners, and Knight was searching for a way to make a living without having to give up athletics all together. The two put their heads together and came up with a shoe that featured outsoles modelled on a waffle iron – unconventional, but somehow it worked.
Bowerman and Knight named their new venture Nike, after the Greek goddess of victory, and began selling their shoes from out the boot of a car. From these humble beginnings, the company has grown into a sports industry market leader, and its distinctive ‘swoosh’ logo is arguably the most recognisable brand logo on the planet.
Despite this success, Nike’s mission statement remains the unchanged: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete in the world. Because if you have a body, you’re an athlete.
You may also like....