The Nike Pro Women's Sports Bra has sweat-wicking fabric and nylon stabilizers for lightweight comfort. With a low profile and a racerback design, this sports bra lets you move naturally.
- For light-impact sports like walking, weight-training and yoga
- Dri-FIT fabric to wick sweat away and help keep you dry and comfortable
- Compression fit with nylon stabilizers in the straps for excellent support and minimized bounce
- Low-profile bonded seams on the straps and sides for a smooth feel and a streamlined look
- Racerback design for enhanced range of motion
- Fabric: Dri-FIT 88% polyester/12% spandex
When superstar track and field coach Bill Bowerman met talented middle-distance runner Phil Knight, an unlikely partnership was formed.
Bowerman was looking for lighter, more durable running shoes for his Oregon University Runners, and Knight was searching for a way to make a living without having to give up athletics all together. The two put their heads together and came up with a shoe that featured outsoles modelled on a waffle iron – unconventional, but somehow it worked.
Bowerman and Knight named their new venture Nike, after the Greek goddess of victory, and began selling their shoes from out the boot of a car. From these humble beginnings, the company has grown into a sports industry market leader, and its distinctive ‘swoosh’ logo is arguably the most recognisable brand logo on the planet.
Despite this success, Nike’s mission statement remains the unchanged: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete in the world. Because if you have a body, you’re an athlete.