The Nike Pro Core Compression Classic Women's Sports Bra features the snug support ideal for medium-impact training and Dri-FIT fabric to help keep you comfortable during a workout or under the game-day uniform.
- Dri-FIT fabric to wick sweat away and help keep you dry and comfortable
- Dual-layer construction with an underbust band for a compression fit and lightweight support
- Racerback for wide range of motion
- Flat seams to help reduce irritation caused by chafing
- For medium-impact sports like cycling, dance and cardio classes
- Fabric: Dri-FIT 88% recycled polyester/12% spandex
When superstar track and field coach Bill Bowerman met talented middle-distance runner Phil Knight, an unlikely partnership was formed.
Bowerman was looking for lighter, more durable running shoes for his Oregon University Runners, and Knight was searching for a way to make a living without having to give up athletics all together. The two put their heads together and came up with a shoe that featured outsoles modelled on a waffle iron – unconventional, but somehow it worked.
Bowerman and Knight named their new venture Nike, after the Greek goddess of victory, and began selling their shoes from out the boot of a car. From these humble beginnings, the company has grown into a sports industry market leader, and its distinctive ‘swoosh’ logo is arguably the most recognisable brand logo on the planet.
Despite this success, Nike’s mission statement remains the unchanged: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete in the world. Because if you have a body, you’re an athlete.
You may also like....