The Nike Pro Hypercool Fitted Women's Shirt offers amazing breathability and comfort thanks to the perforated back panels and lightweight fabric. The fabric pulls sweat away from the skin and keeps you cool and comfortable during training or under your game-day kit.
- Dri-FIT fabric to wick away sweat and help keep you dry and comfortable
- Mesh panels under arms and at back for optimal breathability
- Flat seams help minimize irritation due to chafing
- Rib scoop neck for comfort
- Fabric: Body/sleeves: Dri-FIT 92% polyester/8% spandex. Back: Dri-FIT 100% polyester. Underarm mesh: Dri-FIT 90% polyester/10% spandex
- Machine wash
When superstar track and field coach Bill Bowerman met talented middle-distance runner Phil Knight, an unlikely partnership was formed.
Bowerman was looking for lighter, more durable running shoes for his Oregon University Runners, and Knight was searching for a way to make a living without having to give up athletics all together. The two put their heads together and came up with a shoe that featured outsoles modelled on a waffle iron – unconventional, but somehow it worked.
Bowerman and Knight named their new venture Nike, after the Greek goddess of victory, and began selling their shoes from out the boot of a car. From these humble beginnings, the company has grown into a sports industry market leader, and its distinctive ‘swoosh’ logo is arguably the most recognisable brand logo on the planet.
Despite this success, Nike’s mission statement remains the unchanged: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete in the world. Because if you have a body, you’re an athlete.