Minimize distractions while running with Nike AW84 Hat. Great for shading your eyes, holding back hair and pulling away sweat, the hat also features reflective elements to increase your visibility on low-light runs.
- Laser-perforated side panels increase airflow
- Weight-reducing bill wicks sweat away from your forehead
- Reflective elements improve visibility on low-light runs
- Body/bill: Dri-FIT 150g. 70% nylon 6 24% polyester 6% spandex dobby. Inner panel (sides): Dri-FIT 200g. 91% polyester (100% recycled) 9% spandex terry.
- This high-performance, microfibre, polyester fabric wicks sweat away from the body and moves it to the fabric surface, where it evaporates. As a result, Dri-FIT fabric helps you stay dry and comfortable.
When superstar track and field coach Bill Bowerman met talented middle-distance runner Phil Knight, an unlikely partnership was formed.
Bowerman was looking for lighter, more durable running shoes for his Oregon University Runners, and Knight was searching for a way to make a living without having to give up athletics all together. The two put their heads together and came up with a shoe that featured outsoles modelled on a waffle iron – unconventional, but somehow it worked.
Bowerman and Knight named their new venture Nike, after the Greek goddess of victory, and began selling their shoes from out the boot of a car. From these humble beginnings, the company has grown into a sports industry market leader, and its distinctive ‘swoosh’ logo is arguably the most recognisable brand logo on the planet.
Despite this success, Nike’s mission statement remains the unchanged: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete in the world. Because if you have a body, you’re an athlete.