Ultra light, ultra fast. 13 years since its last update, the new Nike Superfly Elite Racing Spike delivers a highly technical design to sprinters (100m-400m). Innovative spike plate with 8 fixed pins provides optimal grip to power through the finish.
Dynamic Fit technology delivers midfoot lock down.
Generative plate design combines zones of stiffness and flexibility.
8 fixed stainless-steel pins grip the track.
- Seamless Flymesh upper for breathable comfort. Zones of ventilation and structure are engineered into the material. The weave is inspired by seat belt webbing to increase tension during acceleration.
- Dynamic Fit straps wrap the midfoot for lockdown and a glove-like fit.
- Anatomical sock-liner cushions your foot to enhance comfort.
- Injected Pebax® spike plate with generative design uses an algorithm to identify where zones of stiffness and flexibility are needed. Its honeycomb pattern is inspired by nature.
- Zones that demand greater flexibility have larger cut outs that use less material which significantly reduces weight.
- 8 fixed spike pins made of stainless steel deliver optimal grip.
- Colour effect is achieved using vapor deposition. The spike plate is placed in a chamber where colour vapor is floating around and sticks to the plate.
- Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Runners Need receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.