Ultra light, ultra fast. 13 years since its last update, the new Nike Superfly Elite Racing Spike delivers a highly technical design to sprinters (100m-400m). Innovative spike plate with 8 fixed pins provides optimal grip to power through the finish.
Dynamic Fit technology delivers midfoot lock down.
Generative plate design combines zones of stiffness and flexibility.
8 fixed stainless-steel pins grip the track.
- Seamless Flymesh upper for breathable comfort. Zones of ventilation and structure are engineered into the material. The weave is inspired by seat belt webbing to increase tension during acceleration.
- Dynamic Fit straps wrap the midfoot for lockdown and a glove-like fit.
- Anatomical sock-liner cushions your foot to enhance comfort.
- Injected Pebax® spike plate with generative design uses an algorithm to identify where zones of stiffness and flexibility are needed. Its honeycomb pattern is inspired by nature.
- Zones that demand greater flexibility have larger cut outs that use less material which significantly reduces weight.
- 8 fixed spike pins made of stainless steel deliver optimal grip.
- Colour effect is achieved using vapor deposition. The spike plate is placed in a chamber where colour vapor is floating around and sticks to the plate.