Versatility for unrivaled performance. Designed for events ranging from 800m to 5K, Unisex Nike Zoom Rival D 10 Track Spike delivers a cushioned, anatomical fit with an arch band that wraps the midfoot so you can smoke the competition in secure comfort.
Enhanced cushioning under the heel adds comfort.
Arch band secures the midfoot.
Pebax® plate with 5 removable spikes delivers optimal propulsion.
- Single-layer mesh provides lightweight breathability.
- Internal arch band wraps the foot for a snug, secure fit.
- No-sew overlays add support in the heel. Overlays on the toe tip and eye-stays offer durability.
- Anatomical toe shape allows room for a spacious, comfortable fit.
- Phylon midsole offers lightweight, responsive cushioning.
- Cushioning has been increased under the heel for ideal comfort.
- Updated plate smooths the transition from forefoot to heel and is ideal for a variety of surfaces.
- Aggressive and rigid Pebax® plate with 5 spike receptacles in the forefoot offer maximum propulsion, speed and traction on the track.
When superstar track and field coach Bill Bowerman met talented middle-distance runner Phil Knight, an unlikely partnership was formed.
Bowerman was looking for lighter, more durable running shoes for his Oregon University Runners, and Knight was searching for a way to make a living without having to give up athletics all together. The two put their heads together and came up with a shoe that featured outsoles modelled on a waffle iron – unconventional, but somehow it worked.
Bowerman and Knight named their new venture Nike, after the Greek goddess of victory, and began selling their shoes from out the boot of a car. From these humble beginnings, the company has grown into a sports industry market leader, and its distinctive ‘swoosh’ logo is arguably the most recognisable brand logo on the planet.
Despite this success, Nike’s mission statement remains the unchanged: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete in the world. Because if you have a body, you’re an athlete.
You may also like....