The Nike Vapor Flash Running Arm Band is designed with reflective detailing that stands out during low-light training. An adjustable strap offers a customised fit, and a water-resistant pocket protects your smart phone from moisture.
- Compatible with iPhone Â® 5, 5c and 5s
- Strap length: 27cm
- Materials: 51% polyester / 49% nylon
- Reflective detailing for enhanced visibility in low light
- Compression moulding for increased airflow
- VELCRO Â® brand fastener and double D-ring construction provide a secure, custom fit
- Water-resistant pocket fabric protects against moisture
- Clear window provides touch-screen compatibility and screen protection
When superstar track and field coach Bill Bowerman met talented middle-distance runner Phil Knight, an unlikely partnership was formed.
Bowerman was looking for lighter, more durable running shoes for his Oregon University Runners, and Knight was searching for a way to make a living without having to give up athletics all together. The two put their heads together and came up with a shoe that featured outsoles modelled on a waffle iron – unconventional, but somehow it worked.
Bowerman and Knight named their new venture Nike, after the Greek goddess of victory, and began selling their shoes from out the boot of a car. From these humble beginnings, the company has grown into a sports industry market leader, and its distinctive ‘swoosh’ logo is arguably the most recognisable brand logo on the planet.
Despite this success, Nike’s mission statement remains the unchanged: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete in the world. Because if you have a body, you’re an athlete.