These unique Nike Vapor Mitten can be worn as a traditional glove or mitten. They feature Thermal fabric to resist heat loss to help keep you warm and insulated, Keeping cold air out and warm air in without the extra bulk. Water resistant windshell and top of thumb to repel wind and water so you stay dry and comfortable, the windshell tucks away on back of hand, the conductive thumb and forefinger tips provide touch screen compatibility in glove mode, Reflective Swoosh logo for enhanced visibility in low light conditions.
- Thermal fabric to resist heat loss and help keep you warm and insulated
- Keeps cold air out and warm air in without the extra bulk
- Water resistant windshell and top of thumb to repel wind and water so you stay dry and comfortable
- Windshell tucks away on back of hand
- Conductive thumb and forefinger tips provide touch screen compatibility
- Reflective Swoosh logo for enhanced visibility in low light conditions
When superstar track and field coach Bill Bowerman met talented middle-distance runner Phil Knight, an unlikely partnership was formed.
Bowerman was looking for lighter, more durable running shoes for his Oregon University Runners, and Knight was searching for a way to make a living without having to give up athletics all together. The two put their heads together and came up with a shoe that featured outsoles modelled on a waffle iron – unconventional, but somehow it worked.
Bowerman and Knight named their new venture Nike, after the Greek goddess of victory, and began selling their shoes from out the boot of a car. From these humble beginnings, the company has grown into a sports industry market leader, and its distinctive ‘swoosh’ logo is arguably the most recognisable brand logo on the planet.
Despite this success, Nike’s mission statement remains the unchanged: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete in the world. Because if you have a body, you’re an athlete.