The Nike React Miler is the stability running shoe built for high performance mile after mile after mile. It’s made with the extra durable Nike React foam that cushions your impact with a wider forefoot allowing for swelling on longer runs. It also has a full rubber outsole for optimum protection and traction and reflective details to keep you visible when running at night. The feedback of hundreds of runners has helped craft the React Miler, so you can be confident that it’s super reliable and of the highest quality.
- Gait Type: Stability
- Ideal Use: Road
- The midfoot cage with reinforced eyestays helps secure your foot over the midsole.
- A wider forefoot creates more toesplay and helps accommodate for swelling on your longer runs.
- Long-lasting and durable Nike React foam means better cushioning during wear and tear.
- A full rubber outsole delivers underfoot protection, durability and traction for high-mileage training.
- High-abrasion rubber is placed in areas with the most wear.
- Traditional collar with a foam, breathable tongue that relieves lace pressure.
- Pull tab for easy on and off.
- Skins at the toe for added durability.
- Reflective details
- Reinforced stitching
- Offset: 10mm
- Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Runners Need receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.