Nike didn't think it was possible, but they have managed to improve on perfection. It's all about the Nike Women's Tempo Two-In-One Running Shorts. Taking the beloved Tempo profile, Nike have added compression shorts for a more supportive, streamlined design that's ready to roll and log those miles. Machine washable.
- Dri-FIT fabric to wick sweat away and help keep you dry and comfortable
- Considered Design for high performance and low environmental impact
- Elastic waist with interior drawcord
- Built-in compression shorts with internal media-player pocket to keep your player secure and protected
- Contrast trim at sides and hem
- Mesh panels at side seams
- Back zip pocket
When superstar track and field coach Bill Bowerman met talented middle-distance runner Phil Knight, an unlikely partnership was formed.
Bowerman was looking for lighter, more durable running shoes for his Oregon University Runners, and Knight was searching for a way to make a living without having to give up athletics all together. The two put their heads together and came up with a shoe that featured outsoles modelled on a waffle iron – unconventional, but somehow it worked.
Bowerman and Knight named their new venture Nike, after the Greek goddess of victory, and began selling their shoes from out the boot of a car. From these humble beginnings, the company has grown into a sports industry market leader, and its distinctive ‘swoosh’ logo is arguably the most recognisable brand logo on the planet.
Despite this success, Nike’s mission statement remains the unchanged: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete in the world. Because if you have a body, you’re an athlete.
You may also like....