Fine tuned for the dark, cold months, the Nike Aeroloft 800 Running Vest for men delivers warmth to the core in a super lightweight package. Wind-resistance and body-mapped insulation give you the perfect coverage that's easy to shed and carry with you in a packable design.
- Laser-perforated Nike Aeroloft technology disperses heat
- Packable design features a hand strap for easy carrying
- Power 800 goose down insulation for superior warmth and performance
- Elastic binding on the armholes and hem for a comfortable fit
- Reflective details remain visible in low-light conditions
- Materials: 100% polyester
When superstar track and field coach Bill Bowerman met talented middle-distance runner Phil Knight, an unlikely partnership was formed.
Bowerman was looking for lighter, more durable running shoes for his Oregon University Runners, and Knight was searching for a way to make a living without having to give up athletics all together. The two put their heads together and came up with a shoe that featured outsoles modelled on a waffle iron – unconventional, but somehow it worked.
Bowerman and Knight named their new venture Nike, after the Greek goddess of victory, and began selling their shoes from out the boot of a car. From these humble beginnings, the company has grown into a sports industry market leader, and its distinctive ‘swoosh’ logo is arguably the most recognisable brand logo on the planet.
Despite this success, Nike’s mission statement remains the unchanged: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete in the world. Because if you have a body, you’re an athlete.