Cold weather be warned Nike Aeroreact Cowl Women's Running Top, made of Dri-FIT fabric, is designed to help keep your body temperature regulated regardless of what the thermometer says.
- Dri-FIT fabric helps keep you dry and comfortable
- Articulated seaming maps the natural contours of the body
- Asymmetrical zipper at the neck provides temperature control
- Turtleneck design offers warmth and coverage
- Deep rounded hem vents enhance range of motion
- Tonal stripes are cross dyed into the fabric
- Materials: 78% polyester / 22% nylon
When superstar track and field coach Bill Bowerman met talented middle-distance runner Phil Knight, an unlikely partnership was formed.
Bowerman was looking for lighter, more durable running shoes for his Oregon University Runners, and Knight was searching for a way to make a living without having to give up athletics all together. The two put their heads together and came up with a shoe that featured outsoles modelled on a waffle iron – unconventional, but somehow it worked.
Bowerman and Knight named their new venture Nike, after the Greek goddess of victory, and began selling their shoes from out the boot of a car. From these humble beginnings, the company has grown into a sports industry market leader, and its distinctive ‘swoosh’ logo is arguably the most recognisable brand logo on the planet.
Despite this success, Nike’s mission statement remains the unchanged: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete in the world. Because if you have a body, you’re an athlete.
You may also like....