Women's Nike Aeroswift Running Short delivers lightweight, breathable comfort in a quick-drying design. Its Flyvent waistband has large perforations to help keep you cool when things start to heat up. Multiple pockets embedded in the waistband secure small items.
- Nike Aeroswift technology combines engineered breathability with lightweight mobility
- Nike Flex fabric stretches with your body for optimal range of motion
- Flyvent waistband keeps you cool and comfortable
- Multiple pockets
- Bonded leg hem helps reduce chafing
- Laser perforations on the side panels increase airflow
- Liner with zoned mesh increases airflow
- 86% Polyester, 14% Spandex
When superstar track and field coach Bill Bowerman met talented middle-distance runner Phil Knight, an unlikely partnership was formed.
Bowerman was looking for lighter, more durable running shoes for his Oregon University Runners, and Knight was searching for a way to make a living without having to give up athletics all together. The two put their heads together and came up with a shoe that featured outsoles modelled on a waffle iron – unconventional, but somehow it worked.
Bowerman and Knight named their new venture Nike, after the Greek goddess of victory, and began selling their shoes from out the boot of a car. From these humble beginnings, the company has grown into a sports industry market leader, and its distinctive ‘swoosh’ logo is arguably the most recognisable brand logo on the planet.
Despite this success, Nike’s mission statement remains the unchanged: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete in the world. Because if you have a body, you’re an athlete.