Kick off your stride in the compressive fit of Nike Clash Epic Lux Women's Running Crops. Their stretchy design offers a slick feel while the supportive waistband and smooth seams help keep you comfortable over any distance.
- Dri-FIT fabric wicks sweat with stretch for mobility
- 3/4-length coverage delivers a locked-down feel
- Allover "clash" wet print adds color with a flexible feel
- Flat-seam construction helps reduce irritation caused by chafing
- Wide elastic waistband has an internal drawcord to provide a personalized fit
- Materials: 77% nylon, 23% spandex
When superstar track and field coach Bill Bowerman met talented middle-distance runner Phil Knight, an unlikely partnership was formed.
Bowerman was looking for lighter, more durable running shoes for his Oregon University Runners, and Knight was searching for a way to make a living without having to give up athletics all together. The two put their heads together and came up with a shoe that featured outsoles modelled on a waffle iron – unconventional, but somehow it worked.
Bowerman and Knight named their new venture Nike, after the Greek goddess of victory, and began selling their shoes from out the boot of a car. From these humble beginnings, the company has grown into a sports industry market leader, and its distinctive ‘swoosh’ logo is arguably the most recognisable brand logo on the planet.
Despite this success, Nike’s mission statement remains the unchanged: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete in the world. Because if you have a body, you’re an athlete.