The Women's Long Sleeve Half Zip Top is a weightless, perfect-fit running shirt loaded with features for superior mobility and ventilation. Dri-FIT smart fabric wicks away sweat and moisture, bringing it to the surface of the top to quickly evaporate. This ensures your run is cooler, drier and more comfortable.
- Dri-FIT fabric to wick sweat away and help keep you dry and comfortable
- Rib mock-neck
- Extended half-zip
- Mesh panels at underarms and centre back
- Thumbholes at cuffs
- Slip pocket at back right hem
- Fitted media-player mesh-lined zip pocket at centre back hem to keep your player secure and protected
- Cord-management feature to keep media-player cords out of the way
- Fabric: Dri-FIT 93% polyester/7% elastane. Mesh: 92% polyester/8% elastane. Insets: 86% polyester/ 14% elastane.
When superstar track and field coach Bill Bowerman met talented middle-distance runner Phil Knight, an unlikely partnership was formed.
Bowerman was looking for lighter, more durable running shoes for his Oregon University Runners, and Knight was searching for a way to make a living without having to give up athletics all together. The two put their heads together and came up with a shoe that featured outsoles modelled on a waffle iron – unconventional, but somehow it worked.
Bowerman and Knight named their new venture Nike, after the Greek goddess of victory, and began selling their shoes from out the boot of a car. From these humble beginnings, the company has grown into a sports industry market leader, and its distinctive ‘swoosh’ logo is arguably the most recognisable brand logo on the planet.
Despite this success, Nike’s mission statement remains the unchanged: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete in the world. Because if you have a body, you’re an athlete.