The Nike Epic Lux Women's Running Capris feature a premium, ultra-stretchy nylon blend for lasting comfort and support over any distance. Dri-FIT jersey fabric helps you stay dry and comfortable by wicking sweat away to the fabric's surface, where it quickly evaporates. The nylon fabric blend has a slick feel that's cool to the touch for comfort mile after mile. It's also extremely durable, resisting wear during repetitive running movements. A higher spandex content lends a more compressive, locked-in feel and supportive fit for reduced bulk and great range of motion.
- Slash pocket within the waistband and zippered back pocket for secure small-item storage
- Wide elastic waistband with internal drawcord for a personalized fit
- Flat seams for a smooth feel against the skin
- Reflective elements for enhanced visibility in low light
- Highly resistant to mold and mildew
- Fabric: Body: Dri-FIT 77% nylon/23% spandex. Back panel: Dri-FIT
- 87% polyester/13% spandex. Gusset lining: Dri-FIT 100% polyester
When superstar track and field coach Bill Bowerman met talented middle-distance runner Phil Knight, an unlikely partnership was formed.
Bowerman was looking for lighter, more durable running shoes for his Oregon University Runners, and Knight was searching for a way to make a living without having to give up athletics all together. The two put their heads together and came up with a shoe that featured outsoles modelled on a waffle iron – unconventional, but somehow it worked.
Bowerman and Knight named their new venture Nike, after the Greek goddess of victory, and began selling their shoes from out the boot of a car. From these humble beginnings, the company has grown into a sports industry market leader, and its distinctive ‘swoosh’ logo is arguably the most recognisable brand logo on the planet.
Despite this success, Nike’s mission statement remains the unchanged: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete in the world. Because if you have a body, you’re an athlete.