The snug fit of Nike Women's Printed Dri-FIT Epic Run Capris provides the optimal coverage for your run with a supportive feel and an allover print so your speed won't go unnoticed.
- Dri-FIT fabric wicks sweat with a soft feel
- Fitted design offers comfortable range of motion
- Flatlock seams move smoothly against your skin
- Capri length hits below the knee for optimal coverage
- Wide waistband with inner drawcord personalizes your fit
- Slash waistband pockets provide small-item storage
- Reflective elements remain visible in low light
- Gusset lining helps limit chafing while wicking sweat
- Allover wet print gives a flexible, matte finish
- Body: Dri-FIT 280g. 86% polyester (50% recycled) 14% spandex plain jersey. Waistband: Dri-FIT 285g. 86% polyester (50% recycled) 14% spandex plain jersey. Gusset liner: Dri-FIT 90g. 100% polyester (100% recycled) crepe
When superstar track and field coach Bill Bowerman met talented middle-distance runner Phil Knight, an unlikely partnership was formed.
Bowerman was looking for lighter, more durable running shoes for his Oregon University Runners, and Knight was searching for a way to make a living without having to give up athletics all together. The two put their heads together and came up with a shoe that featured outsoles modelled on a waffle iron – unconventional, but somehow it worked.
Bowerman and Knight named their new venture Nike, after the Greek goddess of victory, and began selling their shoes from out the boot of a car. From these humble beginnings, the company has grown into a sports industry market leader, and its distinctive ‘swoosh’ logo is arguably the most recognisable brand logo on the planet.
Despite this success, Nike’s mission statement remains the unchanged: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete in the world. Because if you have a body, you’re an athlete.