Run free from distraction with Women's Nike Dri-FIT Knit Running Top. Featuring soft, seamless fabric with curved design lines for a perfect fit, and micro-mesh side panels to cool you down when things heat up on the road, track, or trail.
- Nike Dry fabric with Dri-FIT technology helps you stay dry and comfortable
- Knit-in mesh panels add zoned cooling
- Curved design lines deliver great range of movement
- Slim fit reduces bulk to help eliminate distractions
- Micro-mesh dots are knit into the back and side fabric for ventilation
- Management loop on the center-back helps keep cords in place
- Reflective details remain visible in low-light conditions
- Body single Dri-FIT 160g. 62% polyester 38% nylon seamless garment. Body double Dri-FIT. 160g. 62% polyester 38% nylon seamless garment. Body-dope Dri-FIT 155g. 52% polyester 48% nylon seamless garment
When superstar track and field coach Bill Bowerman met talented middle-distance runner Phil Knight, an unlikely partnership was formed.
Bowerman was looking for lighter, more durable running shoes for his Oregon University Runners, and Knight was searching for a way to make a living without having to give up athletics all together. The two put their heads together and came up with a shoe that featured outsoles modelled on a waffle iron – unconventional, but somehow it worked.
Bowerman and Knight named their new venture Nike, after the Greek goddess of victory, and began selling their shoes from out the boot of a car. From these humble beginnings, the company has grown into a sports industry market leader, and its distinctive ‘swoosh’ logo is arguably the most recognisable brand logo on the planet.
Despite this success, Nike’s mission statement remains the unchanged: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete in the world. Because if you have a body, you’re an athlete.
You may also like....