The Nike Women's Dri-FIT Knit Short Sleeve Tee offers comfort with its seamless Dri-FIT fabric. The fabric is designed to wick moisture away from the body whilst also being breathable. On the sides air keeps flowing from the mesh texture, keeping you cool.
- Raglan sleeves for enhanced range of motion
- Cord-management loop on center-back neck to help keep cords out of the way
- Reflective elements for visibility in low light
- Fabric: Dri-FIT 56% polyester/44% nylon
- Machine wash
- Superior Fit, Seamless Feel
- The Nike Dri-FIT Knit Short-Sleeve Men's Running Shirt features sweat-wicking, breathable fabric in a seamless design to minimize distractions and enhance comfort on your run
- Seamless Comfort
- Seamless Dri-FIT Knit offers an exceptionally comfortable fit with less irritation caused by chafing
- Soft Feel
- The ultra-soft tri-blend construction moves with you
- An engineered design enhances overall breathability. On the sides, open mesh texture keeps air flowing to help keep you cool when things heat up
When superstar track and field coach Bill Bowerman met talented middle-distance runner Phil Knight, an unlikely partnership was formed.
Bowerman was looking for lighter, more durable running shoes for his Oregon University Runners, and Knight was searching for a way to make a living without having to give up athletics all together. The two put their heads together and came up with a shoe that featured outsoles modelled on a waffle iron – unconventional, but somehow it worked.
Bowerman and Knight named their new venture Nike, after the Greek goddess of victory, and began selling their shoes from out the boot of a car. From these humble beginnings, the company has grown into a sports industry market leader, and its distinctive ‘swoosh’ logo is arguably the most recognisable brand logo on the planet.
Despite this success, Nike’s mission statement remains the unchanged: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete in the world. Because if you have a body, you’re an athlete.
You may also like....