The Nike Women's Dri-Fit Touch Tailwind Short-Sleeve Running T-shirt features a flattering fit, soft sweat-wicking fabric to keep you cool in hot exercise conditions and excellent ventilation for total comfort, mile after mile.
- Dri-FIT Fabric, helps keep you dry and comfortable, when you need it most, wicking sweat away from the skin to the fabric's surface, where it quickly evaporates.
- Mesh panels, at side-seams for breathability and comfort when running.
- Bonded flat seams, help eliminate irritation and rubbing when working out.
- Zipped Rear Pocket to help you carry essential items such as keys, money or a mobile phone.
- Reflective Element, for keeping you safe in low light conditions.
When superstar track and field coach Bill Bowerman met talented middle-distance runner Phil Knight, an unlikely partnership was formed.
Bowerman was looking for lighter, more durable running shoes for his Oregon University Runners, and Knight was searching for a way to make a living without having to give up athletics all together. The two put their heads together and came up with a shoe that featured outsoles modelled on a waffle iron – unconventional, but somehow it worked.
Bowerman and Knight named their new venture Nike, after the Greek goddess of victory, and began selling their shoes from out the boot of a car. From these humble beginnings, the company has grown into a sports industry market leader, and its distinctive ‘swoosh’ logo is arguably the most recognisable brand logo on the planet.
Despite this success, Nike’s mission statement remains the unchanged: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete in the world. Because if you have a body, you’re an athlete.
You may also like....