With a heathered look and soft feel, Nike Element Stripe Half-Zip Women's Running Top helps wick sweat as you get up to speed. Then keep running with reflective details that remain visible in low light, keeping you on a route without limits.
- Dri-FIT fabric keeps you warm, dry and comfortable.
- 1/2-zip design offers adaptable coverage.
- Reflective details remain visible in low-light conditions.
- Thumbholes help keep your cuffs in place for warm coverage.
- Cord management loop keeps cords in place while you run.
- Back neck tape moves smoothly against your skin.
When superstar track and field coach Bill Bowerman met talented middle-distance runner Phil Knight, an unlikely partnership was formed.
Bowerman was looking for lighter, more durable running shoes for his Oregon University Runners, and Knight was searching for a way to make a living without having to give up athletics all together. The two put their heads together and came up with a shoe that featured outsoles modelled on a waffle iron – unconventional, but somehow it worked.
Bowerman and Knight named their new venture Nike, after the Greek goddess of victory, and began selling their shoes from out the boot of a car. From these humble beginnings, the company has grown into a sports industry market leader, and its distinctive ‘swoosh’ logo is arguably the most recognisable brand logo on the planet.
Despite this success, Nike’s mission statement remains the unchanged: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete in the world. Because if you have a body, you’re an athlete.