Run through the season with Women's Nike Dry Element Running Top. Mesh fabrics give you breathability where you need it most, while the fitted hood stays put without limiting your visibility. This running top is a sleek design of sweat-wicking technology.
- Nike Dry fabric with Dri-FIT technology helps you stay dry and comfortable
- Fitted scuba hood stays in place while running
- Mesh chin, side and back panels enhance breathability
- Zippered shoulder pocket secures small items with minimal bounce
- Body: Dri-FIT: 185g. 89% polyester 11% spandex plain jersey. Mesh: Dri-FIT: 180g. 89% polyester 11% spandex circular knit mesh
When superstar track and field coach Bill Bowerman met talented middle-distance runner Phil Knight, an unlikely partnership was formed.
Bowerman was looking for lighter, more durable running shoes for his Oregon University Runners, and Knight was searching for a way to make a living without having to give up athletics all together. The two put their heads together and came up with a shoe that featured outsoles modelled on a waffle iron – unconventional, but somehow it worked.
Bowerman and Knight named their new venture Nike, after the Greek goddess of victory, and began selling their shoes from out the boot of a car. From these humble beginnings, the company has grown into a sports industry market leader, and its distinctive ‘swoosh’ logo is arguably the most recognisable brand logo on the planet.
Despite this success, Nike’s mission statement remains the unchanged: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete in the world. Because if you have a body, you’re an athlete.
You may also like....