Shaped with seams that contour your body's natural shape, the Nike Dri-Fit Element Jacquard Print Women's Running Shirt offers lightweight comfort in a mock-neck cut. Made with fabric thatkeeps sweat off the skin, this soft shirt stands out with reflective detail on evening and morning runs.
- Dri-Fit fabric to wick away sweat and help keep you dry and comfortable
- Half-zip mock neck for a protective fit
- Reflective elements at chest, sleeves and upper back for visibility in low-light conditions
- Reflective loop at upper back to keep media-player cords out of the way
- Ergonomic flat-seam construction to minimise chafing
- Machine washable
When superstar track and field coach Bill Bowerman met talented middle-distance runner Phil Knight, an unlikely partnership was formed.
Bowerman was looking for lighter, more durable running shoes for his Oregon University Runners, and Knight was searching for a way to make a living without having to give up athletics all together. The two put their heads together and came up with a shoe that featured outsoles modelled on a waffle iron – unconventional, but somehow it worked.
Bowerman and Knight named their new venture Nike, after the Greek goddess of victory, and began selling their shoes from out the boot of a car. From these humble beginnings, the company has grown into a sports industry market leader, and its distinctive ‘swoosh’ logo is arguably the most recognisable brand logo on the planet.
Despite this success, Nike’s mission statement remains the unchanged: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete in the world. Because if you have a body, you’re an athlete.